Creating successful, high-profile national and regional publicity campaigns for upwards of 50 trade titles per year specializing in current events, American politics, foreign affairs, national security, religion, history, biography, military history and general interest titles. Strength in identify trends in current events, culture and politics.
Securing national and large market regional media including, The Daily Show / Comedy Central, The Colbert Report / Comedy Central, CNN, C-Span2/BookTV, The O’Reilly Factor/ FOX News, FOX & Friends/FOX News, Freedom Watch w/Judge Napolitano/ FOX Business News, The New York Times, Washington Post, New York Review of Books, The Wall Street Journal, The Los Angeles Times, The Economist, The Atlantic, Foreign Affairs, Foreign Policy, American Conservative, National Review, Associated Press, Reuters, Michael Medved Show, Dennis Prager, Talk of the Nation / NPR, Lopate Show / WNYC Radio, WBUR / NPR / On Point, WGN Radio, Extension 720 with Milt Rosenberg.
Some of the recent national publicity campaigns I’ve authored include:
- William Safire's Political Dictionary by William Safire
- Empire of Liberty: A History of the Early Republic, 1789-1815 by Gordon Wood
- Bad Girls Go Everywhere: The Life of Helen Gurley Brown by Jennifer Scanlon
- Goddess of the Market: Ayn Rand and the American Right by Jennifer Burns
- Almost Christian: What the Faith of Our Teenagers is Telling the American Church by Kenda Creasy Dean
- Holocaust: The Nazi Persecution and Murder of the Jews by Peter Longerich
- The Rise and Fall of Al Qaeda by Fawaz Gerges
- The Missing Martyrs: Why There Are So Few Muslim Terrorists by Charles Kurzman
- Osama bin Laden by Michael Scheuer
- Collision Course: Ronald Reagan, The Air Traffic Controllers and The Strike That Changed America by Joseph McCartin
- Silenced: How Blasphemy & Apostasy Codes are Choking Freedom Worldwide by Paul Marshall and Nina Shea